Live Advanced Concepts Nintex Training (1 day) *NOTE: This is an advanced course*
In this Advanced Nintex Training course, you will learn how to move beyond basic Nintex solutions to create rich applications leveraging Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflows. This live, nstructor-led course will give you the knowledge to create rich applications that use concepts not normally employed in SharePoint solutions.
This live course is conducted online via GoToTraining for 1 full day (9am - 4pm EST) with a 1-hour lunch break and smaller breaks in-between.
Concepts covered in this Advanced Nintex Training course include the following:
- Creating an Automation Hub to empower your SharePoint users to have a single location to create and access all their Nintex Forms.
- Creating a New Form Wizard to provide a single location to submit Nintex Forms
- Using Cascading Lookups in Nintex Forms
- Creating Forms that do not need to store data
- Embedding the approval process inside of your forms
- Using Group Memberships to restrict access to form data
- Using List Permissions to control form updates
- Creating Parent/Child data relationships using Nintex Form controls, then extending functionality using TekDog Productivity Controls.
- Using SharePoint Pages and List views as part of your Nintex solutions
Included with this live advanced Nintex training course:
- 1 full day of live instructor led training - by our internationally recognized Nintex expert, Jason Keller!
- TekDog Lab Environment for 30 days
- Free 30-day trial of TekDog Productivity Controls
- Special discounts on future purchases
Course cost is $599.00 per person.
*PREREQUISITE: You will need to have a basic, working knowledge of Nintex in order to be successful in this class. Beginner concepts will not be covered. If you need basic Nintex skills, our Nintex Complete training course will get you up to speed on using Nintex.
Interested in BOTH Live Advanced Training Courses? Bundle them for only $1,000.00 per person. Learn more about this great deal here.
Got questions? Contact us at email@example.com or 614-737-3743.
This Advanced Nintex Training is for users looking to push past the basics and see what Nintex can do!