This live course is conducted online via GoToTraining 1 full day (9am - 4pm EST) with a 1-hour lunch break and smaller breaks in-between.
Concepts covered in this Nintex Forms Training course include the following:
- Using common form and form control CSS settings
- Extending CSS to overcome common issues in complex solutions
- How to move validation messages from the top of the page
- Leveraging TekDog Productivity Controls for Input mask validation
- Bonus Material if time permits
- Creating and Maintaining Data Relationships
- Leveraging TekDog Subform Controls to create Parent/Child relationships
- Leveraging “Add New” TekDog Form control to create child records
- Using a CSOM Client side object model to report from related lists
Included with this live Nintex Forms training course:
- 1 full day of live instructor led training - by our internationally recognized Nintex Forms expert, Jason Sexton!
- TekDog Lab Environment for 30 days
- Free 30-day trial of TekDog Productivity Controls
- Special discounts on future purchases
Course cost is $599.00 per person.
*PREREQUISITE: You will need to have a basic, working knowledge of Nintex in order to be successful in this class. Beginner concepts will not be covered. If you need basic Nintex skills, our Nintex Complete training course will get you up to speed on using Nintex.
Interested in BOTH Live Advanced Training Courses? Bundle them for only $1,000.00 per person. Learn more about this great deal here.
Need more information? Download the course outline!
Note: Our live Nintex training course is limited to just 10 students in order to maximize the quality of the training by ensuring that all students are able to keep up and ask questions along the way.
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-737-3743.